Welcome to the online home of the 1940s Family, Arthur, Lily, Freddie and Martha Rose!
We love to attend vintage fairs, tea parties, photo shoots, ww2 events or probably any other events you can think of!!
If you would like us to attend yours please email us - the1940sfamily (at) hotmail.co.uk.
If you just want to know where we go and what we get up to, read on ......
Love Lily xxx
Save

Friday 4 November 2011

{Future Event} ~ Christmas Leave on the Watercress Line


I know, I know its a little early for me to be talking about christmas, but I just wanted to let you know that the 1940s family will be part of the reenactors at WWII Christmas Leave this holiday season.
I'm so excited it look like such a great couple of days


So instead of heading off to the shops on boxing day with the rest of the masses, why not come and join us being whisked back to the 1940s? 
The promise  of song, dance, steam and seasonal merriment beats queues,parking and leftovers for me, how about you??

No comments:

Post a Comment